Get the job done and then some in your new Chevy Commercial Vehicle! Introducing Business Choice Offers!
The Best Value + Tax Breaks for Your Next Commercial Vehicle!
For nearly a century, Chevrolet has partnered with business owners like you to do what it takes to get the job done. With the industry's most comprehensive commercial lineup, you'll find the right Chevy trucks, vans, SUVs, crossovers and cars to help your business run more efficiently and to drive it forward!
The Chevrolet Business Choice Offers provide exceptional value toward the vehicles you count on to keep your business moving. With cash allowances on either Upfits or Chevrolet Accessories, you can tailor your new Chevy to perfectly fit your business. Add the most current retail offers for a great deal.
Also, as a small business owner, you could be eligible for up to a total of $510,000 in tax deductions when you purchase qualifying Chevy vehicles for your business before 1/4/21. And, the Business Choice program offers up to $1,200 in Cash Allowances for your business vehicle accessories plus the option for a 3-month trial of Commercial Link, vehicle management technology through OnStar®.
All of Chevy’s Accessories are put through demanding design and testing processes to assure they are of the highest quality. You’ll have everything you need to help enhance the efficiency of your business. Ask your dealer about our suggested packages by model
To take advantage of Business Choice Offers, you must be a business owner who uses the vehicle you purchase for day-to-day operations (not just for transportation). You will need to provide your dealer with qualifying business documents that identify you as the owner of your business.
Don’t wait. Visit your local Chevrolet dealer today to take advantage of Chevy’s Business Choice offers.Locate A Dealer
Am I Eligible For BUsiness Choice?
IF YOUR VEHICLE REQUIRES PROOF OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ANSWER “YES” TO THESE QUESTIONS:
- Yes, I am a business owner
- Yes, the vehicle will be used in the day-to-day operation of my business
- Yes, I can provide one of the following eligilbe business documents*:
- GM Fleet Account Number (FAN)
- DBA (Doing Business As)
- Sales Tax License
- State Business License of State/Federal Business Tax ID Certificate
- State Occupational License for Trade (Example: plumbers, electricians, contractors, etc.)
- Municipalities (In lieu of Bid Assistance, vehicle must be in the name of the municipality)
- Municipal Business License
- Prior-year Schedule C (Form 1040) or Schedule F (Form 1040—farmers only)
- Crop or Livestock Insurance
- Federal Land Use Restriction and/or Federal Land Grant Subsidiary Documentation
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/Public Liability Insurance Policy and/or Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Policy
- State or Federal Authorized Business Website (Must have .gov website address)
- Pocket List of Railroad Officials Guide (Only eligible when Railroad Operators Incentive is not used)
- Timber Registration Number
- Agriculture ID
- Farmer’s General Liability Insurance
- Articles of Incorporation
- Tax Form 1120-S
- Tax Form 1065
*Documents must be active or dated in the last 12 months.
The 2021 GM Business Choice Program is valid from 1/5/2021 – 1/2/2023 Customer must purchase or lease their vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of business ownership. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operations of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your GM dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties, and ordering, consult your GM dealer. To qualify, vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operations of your business and not solely for personal/non-business-related transportation purposes. Proof of business ownership may be required. Not available with some other offers. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties, and ordering, consult your GM dealer. Take delivery by 1/2/2023. See dealer for details.
Equipment from independent suppliers is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of independent supplier alterations.
Visit onstar.com/us/en/services/coveragemaps.html for coverage area limitations. Commercial Link offer only available on vehicles equipped with OnStar® hardware. See dealer for details.
Not eligible on Associated Accessories from third-party independent suppliers. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery by 1/2/2023. See dealer for details.
To qualify, vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operations of your business and not solely for personal/non-business-related transportation purposes. Must provide proof of business ownership. Not available with some other offers. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties, and ordering, consult your Chevrolet dealer. Take delivery by 1/2/2023.