Colorado Shows off New Features
The Chevy Colorado has some new terrific features to unveil for its 2021 editions. The 2021 Colorado made its first public appearance at the 2019 Method Race Wheels Laughlin Desert Classic on October 10, and the 2021 Colorado ZR2 will make its first showing at the SEMA show next week in Las Vegas.
What can you expect from these new models?
- Greater differentiation from trim to trim
- The addition of “Sand Dune Metallic” as an exterior paint option
- Revised front Chevy “bowtie” emblems and embossed “Chevrolet” tailgates in place of the traditional Chevy bowtie on the rear end
- WT, LT, Z71 models’ trim levels will receive updated center bars, lower fascias, and front skid plates
- WT and LT will feature new gold Chevy bowtie logos, while the Z71 will receive a black bowtie logo
- ZR2 will be the only Colorado model to feature the all-new, lettered, flow-through “Chevrolet” front fascia and will provide drivers with enhanced visibility
- ZR2 will now come equipped with standard red tow hooks
Enhanced looks and superior performance building of an already intelligent, powerful, and versatile vehicle.
It’s time to get excited about the 2021 Chevy Colorado! For more information visit this Chevy article and visit your local Chevy dealer today.